As the global situation around coronavirus COVID-19 develops, here at Abbots Green Luxury Lodges we’ve been monitoring official guidance very closely and continue to take all necessary measures to support the health and wellbeing of all our staff and home owners. We are focused on providing our customers a high quality, enjoyable and safe visit.
Given the intense focus on steps being taken to halt the spread of the virus, we have we have implemented stringent health and safety policies, and introduced strict practices and procedures designed to protect our customers and staff at all times. We are:
- Carrying out advanced daily cleaning of all contact points
- Encouraging frequent and proper hand washing for all staff and customers
- Educating our staff on the necessary steps for prevention both for themselves and for customers
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone on our parks, we are asking that anyone showing the symptoms of coronavirus follows official advice and stays at home for the recommended time. For more details please visit the NHS website.
We are very fortunate at Abbots Green to have wide open spaces and ample distance between homes, so we are more than happy for people to continue to use their holiday homes as normal.
However, we are asking people to bear in mind the following:
- Only come into reception if strictly necessary.
- Be mindful of your neighbours and other owners on the park and give them space
- Don’t be offended on your visit as we won’t be shaking hands, giving hugs or handing out high fives!
- Follow the hand washing guidelines
The Old Barn Coffee Shop will remain open for the time being but, again, we are asking people not to come into the café if they are experiencing any symptoms of coronavirus. We are running a reduced menu of drinks cakes, sandwiches, toasties and paninis. The premises will also be wiped down regularly with appropriate disinfectant.
As you would expect, we are also doing our part by putting employment policies in place so that our staff are protected.
By taking these actions we are confident that all efforts have been made to present as safe an environment as possible for customers and staff. In line with the latest Government and Health Authority guidance, we will continue to operate as usual for now.
We are so grateful to everyone for their continued support during this challenging time.